RE: [RC] Irideon Wind pro pants - Katrina Mosshammer

The holes started at the top of the knee patches where they were sewn. They kept getting bigger until I finally took the patches off and then they remained the same size. But last weekend I noticed two small holes starting on the outside of one of my knees. I've only ridden in them a dozen times or so and have only washed them 3 or 4 times. I washed them in cold water on gentle cycle and hung them to dry. The holes never appear after being washed but only while riding in them. I too bought them because everyone seemed so pleased with them. I'm wondering if I just got a defective pair. I've e-mailed Irideon but have not heard back yet. Thanks for the replies, I figured if nobody else had this problem it must be a defective pair.

Katrina

From: Karen Standefer [mailto:kstandefer@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: January 02, 2008 7:34 PM
To: 'Katrina Mosshammer'; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Irideon Wind pro pants

I’ve had my one pair for 6 years and they have only one hole that I got in them when my horse dumped me last winter.  I’ve snagged them on tons of berry bushes and stuff and never have gotten a hole until then.

Sorry to hear of your experience.  Maybe you should talk to the manufacturer?  Maybe the batch of material was defective?  Hopefully they haven’t changed it since I bought mine!