[RC] trying to locate Mari ?? - Marlene Moss

Hello,

Sorry for the off-topic post!  I recently lost my hard drive and all my saved email addresses.  Yes, I know, bad me for not backing things up!

Anyhow, I am specifically looking for Mari ?? (Hughes, maybe) who has been talking to me about my stallion and potentially breeding this summer. I finally have some pictures for her and of course do not know her email address.  So I’m hoping she reads ridecamp and sees this.

And to anyone else who might want to make sure I have their email address, please just drop me a line!

Thanks!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.LosPinos-CO.com - Boarding, Sales and More