RE: [RC] Endurance clones/New Years resolution - Kristen A Fisher

For $150K and up which is what cloning costs, AERC has about 1,000,000 other more important and higher value-added things to do than this.

And before you get so down on the modern breeding fads, let’s see what the Cash clone can actually do.

Kristen in TX

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ladurgin@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 7:43 PM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: [RC] Endurance clones/New Years resolution

   I have a New Years resolution for AERC..... was thinking about the cloning of  "Cash" ,,, and thought  Aerc should start a fund to clone endurance geldings that  have  very high mileage, like 6000 and up.....
    My  first idea was to clone Zayante,(he is still with us isn't he? ) before it 's too late--

     Then  they could infuse other bloodlines when  the Caricatures of  the modern breeding   fads have destroyed  functional horses.........maybe we could keep start a clone bank.......  like the seed banks ......