[RC] grandpa's - april

My grandpa gave me quarter once. He tolerated having me around, didn't scold me for catching the barn kittens, and fed my pony when I couldn't. I was his favorite. The quarter he gave me was the only thing any grand kid could ever remember him giving to anybody.
 I have never told the others that he also gave me a necklace that was my grandmothers. It was several years after she passed away and it had hung on a peg next to the door for all those years. One day I was kind of , petting it, and he said it was just in the way anyway and gave it to me. It was just a dimestore chain, but I still have it. I was pretty old before I realized he must have missed her to have left it there for so long.
april
byhalia