[RC] corrals - Jessica Spoone-Raines

I havent bought from them yet but I found these guys on the net. I am discussing shipping and such with them right now and they seem very helpful. http://www.allramps.com/proddetail.asp?prod=EQ05 I currently use 4 10' 2 inch tube steel panels at rides, I attach them to the side of my trailer for setup making a 10x20 pen (and strap them to the side for hauling). They are unwieldy but the only part I need help with is getting them lifted back onto my trailer, other than that I can handle them myself. I have found it a very safe setup for my guy. I won't use electric pens for one reason, I have no fear of my boy going through them but I dont trust somebody elses horse getting loose and taking it down on me. I sleep better at night knowing even if a horse got loose and ran into my pen he will bounce off and my boy will still be confined safely.
Jess Spoone-Raines