Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] Garmin GPS Forerunner 305 Question - JQ Baker

I too, have small wrist so I suppose plenty of overlap would be the key. One other thing, on the 301, when April mentioned the charging style. The 301 charges via a USB connection that has an attached rubber plug when not charging. I'm not real crazy about the way the plug fits and worry about water seeping in when riding in heavy rain or running down my hand when cooling my horse.

 April, what protects the charging connection on the 305 from any possible water damage?

Jackie Baker