Re: [RC] [RC] Garmin GPS Forerunner 305 Question - JQ Baker

I had a similar situation. On my 301, the pin that holds the watch to the band came off. It was hanging by the other pin when I noticed it. I used industrial velcro under the watch to keep it on the band and replaced the pin. So far so good.

Jackie Baker