[RC] Garmin GPS Forerunner 305 Straps - Angie Fura

I was paranoid about the velcro strap on my 301 coming loose so I took small rubber bands (or "gum" bands as we Pittsburghers say) and used them to secure the  straps in place. I used a couple of bands and wrapped them around the bottom portion of the wrist strap.  Then I slipped the top strap through the bands and on top of the bottom strap.  This kept the velcro smashed together pretty well.  Loosen the bands if your hand turns blue :)

The small bands that are intended for horse braids fit perfectly.

I much prefer the watch band style of the 205.  Although I never lost my 301, I worried about it constantly.  I don't worry about the 205 at all.

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 25/55
www.tracetribute.com

Bored stiff? Loosen up...