RE: [RC] Jupiter Florida Area - Kristen A Fisher

Johnna -

I noticed at the vet on Sat there were flyers for horse boarding from people that don't necessarily advertising on line or in local publications. Maybe you could call some equine vets there and see if they have anything posted in the office?

Kristen in TX

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Johnna Montgomery
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 9:11 PM
To: Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Jupiter Florida Area

Good Evening Everyone -

As a last ditch effort, I'm trying to find anyone that has boarding available in the Jupiter/Palm Beach Area for a "reasonable" rate?!  I've come to the conclusion that I can't afford to relocate with my horse, but the thought of selling my boy is killing me!  I don't need anything fancy, and I'm willing to work around the barn to help with costs.  My guy is a 3 year old Arab gelding that has manners.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Regards,
Johnna Montgomery (johnnacmontgomery@xxxxxxxxx)

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.