[RC] Pandora's Pixy - AERC Hall of Fame Horse - Steph Teeter

corrections, and comments from one who knows this amazing mare!

Steph

From Sarah:  Pandora is a  registered half-Arab #HAHR*1A261985 whom I bred, raised, trained and rode in endurance  900+  miles  with 10 top tens and 2 wins, before selling her to my friend, Randy Coleman.   She was bred to be tough and go the distance, and that she is & does.  I am very proud of her and wish Randy could have been there to accept her award.  I am sure he is up there smiling!

Congratulations to Randy in absentia, and to Ann Kratochvil,  who is such a big part of the Pandora/Randy story, and who now cares for this wonderful mare.

Sincerely,

Sarah Zegers
AERC #7055

Sarah Zegers