[RC] Jupiter Florida Area - Johnna Montgomery

Good Evening Everyone -

As a last ditch effort, I'm trying to find anyone that has boarding available in the Jupiter/Palm Beach Area for a "reasonable" rate?!  I've come to the conclusion that I can't afford to relocate with my horse, but the thought of selling my boy is killing me!  I don't need anything fancy, and I'm willing to work around the barn to help with costs.  My guy is a 3 year old Arab gelding that has manners.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Regards,
Johnna Montgomery (johnnacmontgomery@xxxxxxxxx)

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.