Re: [RC] PC "legs forward" and temps - patty peck

This type of riding looks to me as it is getting more and more prevalent in the international events.  You rarely see a forward seat position anymore.  The only thing I can think of is it really frees up the front end of the horse and allows for more free flowing movement from the shoulders.  It is against whatever we learned in equitation classes.     PP

Mary Howell <mary.howell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can anyone comment on the "legs forward" position so many of the riders
evidenced during the PC?

Be a PS3 game guru.