[RC] Weight Divisions - Marinera

  I am behind Phil Gardner in the matter of weight divisions. I am against them (and not just because I am a featherweight)! Endurance riding is meant for each person to go into the ride with his/her own individual assets and liabilities.  I believe the best advantage any horse has is being on a home trail.
  I would love to see weight divisions eliminated, but I know it is not going to happen. But maybe just two divisions would bring us all closer together on this hot issue.  Julie Suhr