Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 3:58 PM
Subject: [RC] Weight Divisions, Etc.

 I wanted to mention something that was thinking about.  Wouldn't it be nice to get a copy of your ride card for each ride, so you could improve the way you care for your equine partner ?  It could be a carbon copy or something !  If we can send a man to the moon ..............
- Heidi Helly, still riding on Earth