[RC] [RC] [RC] Snakes / Virginia??? - Todd Hezeau

Like Dawn, I'm in NE Texas and all my times on the trails have encountered 2 snakes. Saw one last season at the Armadillo ride. Something you don't see hardly at all, a 3ft Coral snake. It was crossing the road and heard us coming an took off like a shot. I had to stop and make sure that's what it was and not a Scarlet King or Milk snake. Yup, Coral (red and yellow, kill a fellow) He/she was beautiful. Only other snake we've crossed was a Copperhead in a big hurry to get out of the way. Horse never even saw it.

Safe Riding,
Todd

always stay connected to friends.