[RC] Saddles - RideKinder

I need some help finding the perfect saddle for my horse and ME....I have ridden for 45 years in English -Dressage saddles and bought a Abetta Arab tree last year...it fit the Arab boy I was competing at the time...but my new boy is built totally different and has a dry spot just below the wither on both sides...no white hairs but I bet that will be next...his back is NOT sore at all.
I tried a Tucker Endurance and did not like it at all...too much saddle and there was a lot between my leg and the horses side....could not feel my horses side...and it was a heavy saddle....
I am only 5'3 with very short legs
Can anyone tell me about the Sharon Saare saddles...E-mail me privately
Lyn Owen
Campobello,S.C.