Re: [RC] [RC] Time and Money to Do This Sport... getting philosophical - Dana B.

Mel Cochran <brio_gal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think the
best advice about having children that I have ever heard is to incorporate
them into your life, don't incorporate yourself into theirs.

giggle...spoken like a true non-parent.  I was one of those once  :-)

Fact is, it is wonderful if/when you can involve your family into your interests.  Rides certainly can be enjoyed by the whole family, even the non-horsey types.  Having time to adequately condition horses to get to those rides is entirely a different matter ;-p

But don't kid yourself about not incorporating yourself into the lives of your children.  That's called Parenting....

Dana B.

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx