[RC] safety vests for riders? - Carolyn Burgess

Or they don't meet the standards.  At $229 a pop, they can certainly afford to get them approved.  Imagine a company selling a baby car seat that didn't meet the safety standards.  Would you buy it?  Wonder why Tipperary doesn't get their vest approved?

Juli Jakub <fahraway@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You are right...I looked and it does not say anything about being
approved...I don't really care...every high level eventer and many of the
Tipperary probably does not bother to have them approved
because they pioneered the safety vest for equestrian sports and people know
they work and use them...why waste money of the approval process I guess.
JMHO
Cheers,
Juli