[RC] SUV's - PAUL WAGNER

I pull my three horse bumper pull with a 2000 Cadillac Escalade. I usually only have two horses and have travel from Montana to Salt Lake City, Utah. I use a sway bar and I haven't had any problems. I do get a lot of funny looks and coments but it's what I own and until I will the lottery I guess it's what I will have to work with in order to enjoy my sport of endurance riding. Good Luck. Cindy W in Blgs, MT

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!