[RC] Tevis Trail Construction - Wendell Robie Training Hill - sherman

Lucy,

The section of trail that I saw them working on yesterday (got one more ride in before the rain!) did not include Training Hill, but it was on the easier trail that runs sort of parallel to Hwy 49. Are they going to extend their work area to Training Hill also? I can’t imagine that they’d be able to use their grading machines on such a steep grade.

Kathy

The Western States Trail Foundation are doing some
work
on the "Training Hill" above
No-Hands Bridge,
and I figured there might be some people here who
use that trail. I'm not clear from this email if the
work
includes the last section between the bottom
of the hill and the Bridge (which has two parallel
trails, one of which has been closed for some time
awaiting trail work), but I'm guessing it might, since
the alternate trail is getting pretty rutted: