From: "sherman" <sherman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Tevis Trail Construction - Wendell Robie Training Hill
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 13:20:02 -0800

Lucy,

The section of trail that I saw them working on yesterday (got one more
ride in before the rain!) did not include Training Hill, but it was on
the easier trail that runs sort of parallel to Hwy 49. Are they going to
extend their work area to Training Hill also? I can't imagine that
they'd be able to use their grading machines on such a steep grade.

Kathy

The Western States Trail Foundation are doing some work on the "Training Hill" above No-Hands Bridge, and I figured there might be some people here who use that trail. I'm not clear from this email if the work includes the last section between the bottom of the hill and the Bridge (which has two parallel trails, one of which has been closed for some time awaiting trail work), but I'm guessing it might, since the alternate trail is getting pretty rutted: