RE: [RC] re: great helmet covers-the problem - Jim Holland

Hmmm, well if it’s just a HELMET cover, perhaps, but I have one of these and wouldn’t trade it for anything I have ever used.  The fleece captures the normal heat from your head inside the helmet and the flaps seal the bottom and keeps your ears warm. If you begin to overhead, just loosen the Velcro under your chin.  Skull caps make your head sweat and force you to change the size of your helmet to wear them.

http://www.equestrian-tack.com/cozbrwinhelc.html

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+,and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm