[RC] re: great helmet covers-the problem - Cindy Collins

Rae, the problem with them is that they are just fleece.? There is no wind blocking property to them.? If you live in a cold and windy place (which many of us do), they just aren't much protection, though they look pretty.? I use a wind bloc type of skull cap (often used by skiers, bicyclists and motorcyclists) under my helmet.? If they ever made one of these with a wind blocking material, then it would be super.??

Cindy Collins