RE: [RC] re: great helmet covers-the problem - Chrystal Woodhouse

I was SOO excited when I found those helmet covers a few years ago!! I did wonder why it took so long for soemone to "invent" them .:-) If it is really windy I will add a scarf- but they work really well up to at least -15 ( again that is Celcius however I am sure -15 is COLD anywhere whether it is F or C. :-)
Thanks for posting the site, my daughter is going to be so happy when she sees it, we have onlyever seen red or black for sale up here. :-)
Chrystal ( in -30 weather today :-( ;-( :-(
P.S  I do think that people who live in Texas and talk about it being "cold' in Feb should be warned that a lynch mob may be on their way to you right now!!:-) :-) ;-) ;-) How about this I won't complain about how hot it is Ontario in August!!:-) :-)L0L