[RC] Need input on feeding monster horses - sherman

I feed my neighbor’s big horses, 2 BIG TWHs, and a TB. I’m 5’5” and they tower over me, not the best mannered so I can hardly get their halters on. All they get is 1.5 flakes, twice daily, and a 3 lb coffee can of LMF Senior and about half that of pelleted rice bran once daily. I don’t know how they stay so huge, but they absolutely have much slower metabolisms than my Arabs, which are about 2/3 their size and eating at least 50% more and have nowhere near the excess weight that the big horses are carrying.

Kathy