RE: [RC] Need input on feeding monster horses - Lonnie Ruesch

I can feed w/o going in w/them, but the largest horse has some sort of wound on it's leg - doesn't look really new - so I am treating that, too.  They are both gentle, just really big - middle of their backs is taller than me - and I can't feel ribs on either one.  Their house is a mile away, so we are not usually still there when they finish eating - have my own large herd/flock of critters to feed.  I feed my own horses approx. 10 - 12 lbs/feeding.  Considering the size difference, I have been feeding approx. 15-20/feeding to these horses.  They do have a large dirt paddock and shelters.  It may be four months before their owner comes home - severed an arm, which was reattached, and some spinal trauma.  She is still in a drug coma, so we don't know her complete status yet.  She may have completely different looking horses by the time she sees them again!

Lonnie

The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!