Kathy  SE

From: "Barbara McCrary" <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
All the saddles made by Arabian Saddle Co. are beautifully made.  I have a Sylvan GP that fits me like a glove.  I've had it since Dec. 2000 and all it needs is some shoe polish to restore the color.  Unfortunately, it is only a wide tree, and for my present horse I need an XW, so I am saddle shopping.  18" seat, XW tree, either Solstice or Sylvan, if anyone has one for sale.

Barbara