Re: [RC] stopping spam - Barbara McCrary

It makes one wonder WHY, other than cheating you, anyone would want to send double the price for something and then ask for the balance in a refund.  Obviously, cheating is the main goal, but who would be foolish enough to overlook the real reason for this and fall for the trick?

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: CTH
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:25 AM
Subject: [RC] stopping spam

With my email address on my web site I get lots of unsolicited emails from companies and people all over the world. They wqnt to share there money with me ...lol If I will send them some back :-O Also I never knew endurance riding was so BIG in Nigeria. They are always wanting to buy stuff , pay me double and I can send the change with the order.

Having a great day today
Hope you all are to