[RC] stopping spam - CTH

As an internet business I get contacted to buy active lists for mail outs quite often.
A lot of these jokes are marketing tools. When they are forwarded  a cookie is sent to put you on a LIVE email address list. Thousands can be collected in hours.
They are then sold to companies to bulk email. They guarantee a high percentage are working.
I tell everyone  not to forward me anything unless they cut and paste it onto a new file. That stops the tracking of my email address.
When I join or enter anything on line I give a hotmail address. This way all spam goes to hotmail. I then dump it all once a week.
With my email address on my web site I get lots of unsolicited emails from companies and people all over the world. They wqnt to share there money with me ...lol If I will send them some back :-O Also I never knew endurance riding was so BIG in Nigeria. They are always wanting to buy stuff , pay me double and I can send the change with the order.
I have a delete key. I use it often.
As easy as someone sends me an email at the touch of a button I dump it.
I look at the internet as a window to the world. Windows work both ways.
Delete , delete , delete keeps my index finger exercised

Having a great day today
Hope you all are to