RE: [RC] Duck - Ranelle Rubin

Natalie..shhhh! There are too ride cards..! They are "collected" at the start of the ride, remember??????

Great post Natalie..and I bet that if anyone were to go to a Duck ride and let the vets know they were newbies, they would be taken very good care of..

I personally think the environment of Duck rides would be great for horses starting in our sport, alot more relaxed..I remember listening to folks making up songs during the parts we had to walk in the deep sand..and there is definitely a higher sense of commraderie..it exists in other rides, but there is it almost an unwritten rule.

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx