[RC] - Smith, Dave

John/Steph:  Please unsubscribe me from Ridecamp.  I am retiring from California State Parks today and will no longer be at this e-address.  To all of the riders and horse lovers on this website, let me say it has been a pleasure to read – and sometimes—respond to your postings.  I’ve learned a hell-of-a-lot from you.   You are a great bunch of people and I’m proud to be associated with you and this great sport of endurance.  Hope I’ll see you at the Reno Convention.  -- Dave