[RC] 100 mile rides - beckeg

My favorite 100 is the Grand Island Ride in the UP of Michigan.  You ride from Lake Michigan to Lake Superior (Picture Rocks Area) on an old (read historical) Indian Trail.  My favoite part is is riding through the white birch trees.  Looks like you are riding through snow in May.  It's a 50 mile up and a 50 mile back so you are away from camp all day (and part of the night).  But night doesn't happen until 10:30PM or so because we are so far north.

I am hoping the new management will put this 100 on this year.  It is a long way away for many of you but it sure is worth the trip!!

Becke In Sparta, MI with 2 horses that need 100 mile ride this year.