Re: [RC] duck - Trailrite

In a message dated 12/13/2007 8:57:08 AM Pacific Standard Time, Sbolinge@xxxxxxx writes:
If you go to one of the duck rides that moves camp every night...
I don't think he has anymore point to point rides.  You might have to move one day on a few rides but most are one base camp multi-day ride.

Too bad, I loved the point to point rides like the Old Renegade & Outlaw Trail rides.  It felt like you were going someplace on your horse, instead of looping around and just doing miles to do miles.  The changes on a point to point in terrain and what you saw made it so great on a day to day bases. On the Old Renegade Ride, Randy would have us ride to Paloma boarder town on day three, we would go accross the boarder and have a dinner/party that night and Randy would start the ride the next morning at 8:00 am for us late nighters.  The Outlaw Trail ride was the most different from day to day.  First day was Aspens, Pines, next day was sandstone and red sand, etc...It was a great feeling.  That is also one of my favorite things about the Tevis ride.  Your riding to someplace....Auburn!

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390