Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Riding - Chrystal Woodhouse

ROTFLMAO Dawn my Morgan has soooo done that to me!!! I HATE standing for B.C because if she has decided that she is done for the day ( and this doesn't mean she is tired , just tired of listening to me :-))she will flat out refuse to trot a circle, it can be **quite* embarrassing it really is the toughest part of the day if she isn't "in the mood" ....other days she will trot out  and do perfect circles on a loose longe line, I just never know .:-)  She is so stubborn that I used to carry books in my pocket so that when we would get to a bridge,creek etc.. and she said "NO!!! You can't make me!!"  I would just get out my book and read sitting on top of her for 20 or so minutes until she would eventually go over it. ( We are over that now............I think :-)
Marirose, maybe we should stop giving  mules a bad name and you can start saying your mules are just like "those" Morgans and Paso's Fino's!!!! :-) ;-)LOL

Chrystal :-)