[RC] Just Ride! - Nancy

OK.OK!!  With the rain and now the cold Jazzi is beyond spazzy.  I rode her the day before yesterday and it was like riding a barrel of loaded TNT ready to blow at any moment.  I have not been looking forward to riding her alone in the (so cal) cold.  It was in the mid 30’s this morning at the barn and now (9 am) it is just barely 50 at the house.  It will be in the low 40’s at the barn and on the trails. One of my borders just called and we will go out on what we call an “old lady ride” this morning.  This will, I hope, unload the bulk of the TNT so I can then do some training when the geriatric horses are done with the old lady ride. I just do not want to get hurt!  Herein lies the main problem, old rider + young, fit horse + cold weather =  DANGER!!!!  OK, OK, I even lunge her first, off I go, pray for me!

Nancy Reed

(Please God, protect my old, beat up bod)

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest, CA  (who said it never gets cold in southern California?)