[RC] re:duck - Cindy Collins

If money and time was no object, I'd go to every Duck ride every year...even if I didn't ride, I'd go just to hang out and enjoy the whole atmosphere and the kind of people who ride those rides. ?It's everything I really, really love about the sport. ?Other than the Big Horn 100, all of my fondest endurance riding memories are from XP rides. ?I attended my first one in 1984. ?Cindy

Cindy Collins