Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Riding - Marirose Six

 Here is a fact not many of you may know..... "Morgan" means MULE in every other language , o.k. I can't verify that but I am sure if it, she is the most stubborn horse I have ever ridden, it takes weeks to months to teach her anything, leg yielding, going on the bit, picking up correct leads, everything is hard with her,
Chrystal :-)

OK, now thems is fightin' words. :o)
Two of my mules know basic dressage quite well (didn't take too long learning either:o)).
Third mule is learning but likes to argue over everything.
Mules as a rule aren't stubborn, just smart with a strong self-preservation instinct.
Try this with your morgan, instead of just trying to teach her the moves, try to convince her that it is her idea to do them. Figure a way to outsmart her---easier said than done.

(By the way, I wasn't offended, I know you were just funnin'.)

                     .   .
                       ^

Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww