Re: [RC] [RC] Riding - Chrystal Woodhouse

 This is the riding lesson time of the year for me, too much snow on the trails and too much ice on the roads so off I go to my coach's arena for dressage lesson's  as I have for  the last  8 yrs however there is always a point when I want to quit  because it gets too hard ...  that was yesterday, I rode home thinking " who needs &%%$##!! dressage anyway I am an  endurance rider for freaks sake, I HATEdressage!!! " <g> Today I am over my tantrum( mostly :-))  and will go back to practice  with Miss T my Morgan.. Here is a fact not many of you may know..... "Morgan" means MULE in every other language , o.k. I can't verify that but I am sure if it, she is the most stubborn horse I have ever ridden, it takes weeks to months to teach her anything, leg yielding, going on the bit, picking up correct leads, everything is hard with her, although too be completely honest my coach ( who was getting a bit exasperated as well) said to my daughter  yesterday " she is really stubborn isn't she Emily?" and Emily replied " Who? Miss .T or my mom?? They both are  !" :-) That did remind me that Miss T and I are a lot alike so I can't get too frustrated with her.:-)
Enjoy those trails whoever is riding them you are really lucky!!!! :-) :-)

Chrystal :-)