[RC] Shoot the dog - Patty - Jay Randle

Hi Patty

I agree with you....

I had a big ugly dog annoying my foals one year, and the owner (neighbour up the road) wouldn't believe it was his dog.  I took photos of this dog chasing my foals, and in our house yard.  The neighbour claimed that it couldn't possibly be his dog as his dog was supposedly tied up all day.  You just could not get near this dog, so I laced some meat with Valium, waited until the dog fell over, attached a letter to his collar saying "I caught him, and next time I'll shoot him", then dropped him off at their front gate.

A couple of days later the same dog was back in my paddock, so I did that same thing with the Valium.  But this time I took him to the local animal control centre and claimed he was just a stray and I didn't know where he was from.  Then I put a note in the neighbour's mailbox saying "Bang, he's dead".

The neighbour threatened to sue me!  Then I told him where the dog was, and he didn't bother going to get it!  End of story....

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com.au. It's simple!