Re: [RC] re: televising endurance and new endurance concept - Linda Marins

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul

Hi Linda,
re: "It is always the most important question to answer, "What is it you are
trying to do?"
 ...This new type of ride might have some benefits to our sport.  It might offer us the opportunity  to showcase our sport through electronic media. It might attract some spectators to our sport. It might help riders develop a better and more accurate sense of pace. It might help riders who want to develop team work for National and International competitions. It might help riders develop different training methods for their horse. The added exposure from print and electronic media might attract more awareness and interest in our sportThere are other potential benefits that we haven't thought of that might be discovered from trying it....
Well, actually, that is a pretty good answer to the question.
More than one sentence, but pretty good.

Linda Marins