[RC] Paintballing dogs - Valerie Jaques

I have played paintball, and it does hurt.  Not long, but it sure stings and can leave ya some bruises!  That said, it is potentially VERY DANGEROUS!  As others pointed out, goggles are necessary safety equipment.  A graphic demonstration used at the paintball field I went to used a tomato, which is about the same consistency as an eyeball.  At more than a foot away, the paintball obliterated the tomato.  I've had my horse plinked with one, and it left him with a welt on his rump.  I would strongly advise that shooting a dog with a paintball gun could be considered cruelty to animals at the least.  It could kill a dog if you hit it in the wrong place.  If you want proof that the dog in question is the one charging you and the horses, take a digital camera and take pics or even video.  That should be proof enough that the animal is a danger.
Val