[RC] Goethe Challenge-Becky Siler - Cowgirgoof

Hi All who are going to Goethe Challenge,

I'll be at the ride once again as photographer. Will arrive by noon on Friday.
Don't forget those Christmas gifts in the way of photos! (Moms, Dads, Grandparents, spouses, kids etc. really appreciate a nice portrait of you and your horse or dog). I'll be on the grounds to do candid work and will either load them on a photo disk for you or do up to 8X10's prints on site.
 I also have a Polar hand held heart monitor that I'll have for sale at the ride. It comes with the watch and has only been used a few times (I bought it before I went to Tevis in 2004 and really only used it there).  I want $65 for it. Let me know if you are interested, and I'll hold it for the first e-mail I receive.

Feel free to e-mail me if you want to set up a specific time for photos so I know who to look for at the ride.

thanks, Becky