RE: [RC] NASCAR vs Endurance - Ranelle Rubin

Great post Lynn...!

While I have never been a TV watching NASCAR fan, I went to Sears Point once to watch it in action. It was so cool to see the synchronization of the pit crews. We happened to be in a Pepsi tent on a desirable corner..I agree with you that it has several parallels to endurance. If they drive their cars too hard, they will blow the engine..sound familiar??

Days of Thunder was a great movie...:)

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor