Re: [RC] [RC] A New Endurance Ride Concept - Maryanne Gabbani

Or to  follow the NASCAR example you can combine it with the shooting competitions and have the riders work their way through the target shooting competitions and everyone will be waiting to see who gets caught by a wild shot..... Now THAT would get viewers, but I don't know how many riders would be willing to do it. On the other hand, maybe the world would be better off if those people willing to ride in such conditions did so....sort of the Darwin event of the century.

Maryanne
who really shouldn't be answering email with low blood sugar. Bad girl.