[RC] New Concept - Vchorsegal

I couldn't see riding one mile laps, but we used to do training with mock endurance rides, tri-athlons & ride & ties in Aguanga, California in the 90s with basically a figure 8 of 2  loops- each about 6 miles in length. This may be a consideration if push were to come to shove. Personally- I like to head out & not return until I am done, but I am open to new ideas.  The reason Endurance is hard to get spectators to come to is the waiting for hours until somebody shows up !  It may be exciting to see the riders every 45 minutes or so. Unlike "Lapping" every mile, where frankly I get confused just who is ahead, this seems more do-able. I just like to ride ! - Heidi Helly