[RC] easy keeper - Milroy Grosse

I was curious about what, if any, supplements people may give to their easy keepers?  By this is mean that my horse has ample pasture (even in winter) and gets great quality hay but doesn't need the extra calories of grain.  But sometimes I feel like she could use some supplements like a person would take a vitamin for improved performance.  Any suggestions?