[RC] Re:Whiskeytown Chaser 25 miles - jen

Hi all,  I am looking for some help, again.  I think Banjo and I are ready to try again for our first 25.  The Whiskeytown ride is only a few hours from home and we are pretty used to that type of terrain.  I would love some input from people who have done the LD nad opinions of it being my first ride.  Also, I am wondering if anybody out there would be willing to mentor me through it????  It would be great if someone from the coastal are was going so we could go together.  But, I would APPRECIATE  help from anybody.  We are prepared to do a slow but steady 25 and I am prepared to camp with and care for my horse.
Thanks in advance for any advice, info or help you can offer.
Jen (35201) and Banjo