[RC] traveling from SE CO to NW WY? - Marlene Moss

Hello,

I have just sold a mustang to someone who lives in Pinedale WY – I live near Canon City CO.  I’d be happy to deliver, but it’s a 9 hour trip one way, so would pretty much take an entire weekend, which I just don’t have available.  Is anyone traveling with a space in a horse trailer along that route in the near future?  I could get the horse as far north as Denver fairly easily.  She travels well and between me and the buyer we can get some gas money covered if you are already making that trip.

Please let me know!  Marlene (at) LosPinos-CO (dot) com

Thanks!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

Saddle Fitting - www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com