Re: [RC] Managing over 50 (years not miles;0) riders - kathy . mayeda

Something that I like to do that makes me feel better - and I actually do a little sweating:

Bikram Yoga.

Yoga in a hot steamy room with 30 other people and you think you're going to die the first time you do it because you sweat out a lot of toxins.

I haven't done Tevis yet, but I think it would be good to add to a training regime to get you used to heat!

It's great for moblizing all your stiff joints.  I need to do it more often myself.  I'm not sure how widespread the Bikram studios are.  I imagine in rural areas it probably wouldn't be that available.

K.