[RC] Blanket sale - Ranelle Rubin

With all the talk about blanketing for you folks in the wet and cold, I just got an email from Country Supply (Horse.com) with their latest sale
They have great prices on Weatherbeata, etc...

Nice waterproof turn out with mesh lining is about $80. reg $120.

I have one of them, and the one time I needed it after last year's Desert Gold..my horse was bone dry underneath it after standing in his corral all night in the pouring rain...

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx